drank Peach Citrus Green Tea by Fusion Teas

I am enjoying this even more this time around. I am used to peach teas that are PEACH teas. This is a much quieter cup. The main focus and flavor is peach but it doesn’t feel the need to smack you in the head. I think the other thing different here is normally I drink a peach apricot blend. The apricot lifts up the tail end of the sip. This one has lemon and marigold for support but doesn’t have that big tail end lift, and that has taken some adjustment on my part. Accepting this is a light peach citrus, it is a refreshing cup that tastes even better on the second steep in a glass full of ice. I had some chipotle cheddar pretzel crisps with the iced tea. I am not sure if it was the spicy pretzel or the ice but the green tea taste really shines through on this second glass. Didn’t notice it near as much on the first cup sipped hot.

Azzrian

I have some of this – I need to try it tonight! Those chips sound really YUM too!

Azzrian

Wait I don’t have this. I don’t know what I was thinking… I have passionately orange – strike previous post. Except for the chips comment :)

K S

If I had enough left to bother with I would send it to you – the tea not the chips. I’ll check tomorrow but I am pretty sure there isn’t enough for a real cup.

Azzrian

Let me know if you want any of the orange – which I still need to try. Been so focused on this Steepster box today lol. Always happy to send you anything you want to try! And don’t worry if you don’t have enough to send of that … I have things I have not even tapped into yet. <3

Comments

Azzrian

K S