2nd cup I iced. It was meh. After a couple drinks I added sweetener, which I never do to iced tea. It didn’t help. In fact, now it just tastes like Splenda. For my tastes, as magical as this is hot, it simply doesn’t have a bold enough flavor to pull off iced. Disappointed but now I know.

SimplyJenW

I will remember not to ice this one. I do love it hot, though.

ashmanra

That is why I was thinking the plain one without golden tips might be good for iced tea.

K S

Ashmanra I remembered you mentioning golden tips iced, unfortunately I remembered wrong. I knew you said dragon well didn’t work though. I tried the Keemun Hao Ya iced and I liked it that way.

Charles Thomas Draper

This is becoming one of my favorites….

Comments

SimplyJenW

I will remember not to ice this one. I do love it hot, though.

ashmanra

K S

Charles Thomas Draper

This is becoming one of my favorites….

My Rating System