drank Super Fruit Sencha by Fusion Teas

I think I have tried six different Fusion Teas. I have liked all of them. This one I love. It has Goji berries, lemon grass, pomegranate, and obviously Sencha leaves. This fills the room with a wonderful fruity fragrance while steeping. The taste is hefty on the fruit without being overwhelming. The flavor while intense does not come off as fake or candyish. If you have had a RoT or Stash type pomegranate tea and kind of liked it, then try this one and taste the difference (I should be in advertising!). Seriously, this is on my must reorder list. I have kept this hidden in the back of the drawer, so I wouldn’t be tempted, and have slowly rationed it out. I have enough left for one more day of steeping. The last cup today I iced and it was excellent.

I also plan to try their chamomile vanilla bean. I haven’t seen any reviews of that one. My wife loves chamomile but all of them are crap as far as my taste buds are concerned. It would be nice to have one we could enjoy together.

gmathis

The thing about chamomile is that it always tastes like chamomile. The trick is finding compatibles strong enough to compete with it.

K S

Her fav is some Tazo thing with 20 ingredients. Rose, mint, & chamomile together don’t do it for me. This sounds simple and could be tasty.

Comments

gmathis

K S