By the ratings, I guess you either love this or hate it. Count me in the love it… sort of. No whipped creme, and 2% milk. It probably isn’t too unhealthy, other than the sugar I would have put in it anyway. Did not realize it was matcha until I got here to Steepster. It was cool and fun. Yeah I got brain freeze. Took the day off to look and lawn tractors. Like everything else they are way expensive, just like this tea thingy.

gmathis

Riding lawn gear is wicked expensive. We’re thinking we could just get a goat…

K S

Wife wouldn’t go for the goat idea, but thanks for trying.

TeaBrat

I want a goat. =)

K S

Lamb tastes better ;^) Goat tastes like they smell. Oh, wait we were talking about lawn mowers. Never eat your lawn mower.

gmathis

Didn’t Klinger try that in M*A*S*H? No, wait…that was a jeep.

K S

Just looked this up on Starbuck’s website – venti (24oz) 2% milk and no wipped cream is still 420 calories! Egads! That’s a lot of corn syrup or whatever they sweeten this with.

Comments

gmathis

Riding lawn gear is wicked expensive. We’re thinking we could just get a goat…

K S

Wife wouldn’t go for the goat idea, but thanks for trying.

TeaBrat

I want a goat. =)

gmathis

Didn’t Klinger try that in M*A*S*H? No, wait…that was a jeep.

My Rating System