drank Hoji-cha by Yamamotoyama

That’s what I get for taking a day off. If it could break or go wrong this morning it did, and the moment I walked in the door I was irritated by the attitudes of the unscrupulous narcissists welding power. Not jealous, saddened by it. On top of that I learned the plant is going on strike at the end of the week. We haven’t had a raise in 3 years and now we are expected to go another 3 without one. Have you seen the price of everything lately? I need tea.

I picked up two or three and put them back before grabbing this one for no real reason other than I don’t have to think when I drink it. I decided to add 3 or 4 chocolate mint leaves. This is a simple heavily roasted bagged tea. The mint is very mild and adds depth to the drink. I never know how it will react in a tea. This time it creates a really creamy texture than tastes almost like milk chocolate. Usually it just tastes like a mild peppermint, so this is the first pleasant thing that has happened today.

Bonnie

We love you and would give you a raise and good tea all the time if able to! Hug! I should be a good grandma and give out cookies!

gmathis

Sorry about your terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad day.

Missy

Hope your day gets better.

K S

thx :)

Comments

Bonnie

gmathis

Sorry about your terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad day.

Missy

Hope your day gets better.

K S