Determined not to repeat yesterday, I took extra care in putting on the full armor this morning. I brewed this one as it so very good and in anticipation of Wednesday morning. There is an elderly lady that has been with the company forever. She comes in for half a day once a week to go through the mail and keep the owner’s checkbook. More importantly she brings snacks. Usually it is cookies – she makes the best lemon sugar cookies on the planet – today it is brownies. I always thought I hated brownies. Turns out I only hate my Mom’s brownies (sorry Mom). These are so soft and fluffy. She says the secret is to add one additional egg. They taste like a hug and brought out the bread qualities in this tea. Drank on this all morning.

Bonnie

Hooray for the old lady! My race is represented! Yo old lady!

K S

Indeed!

SimpliciTEA

“Turns out I only hate my Mom’s brownies (sorry Mom).” Same thing for me with pies. I don;t think my mom ever mad a homemade one, so I just had store-bought ones. After having a homemade one, I started becoming m ore interested in pies. About the same thing happened with chicken noodle soup and other soups that I only had from a can (Campbell’s).

I like the more fudge-y brownies. I bet the tea goes well with the brownies!

Comments

Bonnie

Hooray for the old lady! My race is represented! Yo old lady!

K S

Indeed!

SimpliciTEA

I like the more fudge-y brownies. I bet the tea goes well with the brownies!

My Rating System