drank Earl Green by Empire Tea Services

Tea of the afternoon. I have no idea what emperor’s pride leaf is but it makes for a good cup of tea. This smells so good just sitting on the desk. Of course sipping it isn’t so bad either. Drinking on this one all afternoon.

SimplyJenW

I had to look up the tea base on this….they say it is a pouchong in the description.

K S

Not sure where I came up with EP. I thought pouchong was an oolong?

ashmanra

This one was sooooo yummy!

SimplyJenW

Pouchong is kind of a hybrid between a green and an oolong….at least the way I read it in my oh so short research and experience! Maybe the EP is from the label. EP could be a Pouchong, and they do sell EP unflavored, too.

kOmpir

Isn’t Pouchong term for low tea leaf oxidation (i.e. Pouchong Wangjia Oolong)?

Comments

SimplyJenW

K S

Not sure where I came up with EP. I thought pouchong was an oolong?

ashmanra

This one was sooooo yummy!

kOmpir

Isn’t Pouchong term for low tea leaf oxidation (i.e. Pouchong Wangjia Oolong)?

My Rating System