drank Chamomile Vanilla Bean by Fusion Teas

I got home from work Friday and awaiting me was an unexpected sample of this! My wife loves chamomile tea. I haven’t liked any of them because of the other ingredients. No rose and no spearmint in this one. Yeah! Hopeful, I steeped this in my press. It was really clear. I took a cup to my wife and said, “I’m not sure I made this correctly”. She sipped and said, “You got it right”. Woo hoo! So I took a sip of my cup. Despite what she said, I didn’t get the water hot enough. Also not sure I used enough leaf. I am holding off a rating until I try again.

For now I will say even made wrong I really like this. This starts vanilla then mid sip there is a bit of something different (a touch bitter). The late sip turns coconut. Even though I could drink this often I am convinced with a little tweeking I can get more out of it.

My Rating System