drank Darjeeling by Mother Parkers

Had this with breakfast as usual on a Saturday. This time, and as far as I recall the first time ever with any tea, I added half and half. I really liked it this way. I felt very British, like I needed God Save the Queen playing in the background. Pretty sure the other patrons in the restuarant would have objected to the Sex Pistols though. There’s no accounting for taste.

Barb

My discovery that fat-free half and half exists has led me this way, too. I use milk for breakfast, but have been stashing the h&h in the refrigerator at work and occasionally indulging on weekends at home. Hear, hear!

K S

I have on rare occasions added French vanilla non-dairy creamer but never milk or h&h. I think this explains why I have never cared for Breakfast teas.

Bonnie

(whispering she says “organic can milk don’t tell a soul”)

gmathis

You don’t have to whisper, Bonnie; I’ve used Milnot before and it’s just fine ;)

Barb

K S: Those flavored non-dairy creamers are too sweet for me to use in tea. I’ve happily used them in co##ee.

What’s Milnot — is it soy?

K S

Barb: I use them sparingly. To me its like steak sauce, if you need it you should try a better cut of meat. As for Milnot…. uhmmm, I think its like hotdogs or Spam, no one really knows what’s in it. ;p Actually its a brand name of a condensed milk. Oh and you can say coffee, just don’t ask me to drink it!

Comments

Barb

Bonnie

(whispering she says “organic can milk don’t tell a soul”)

gmathis

Barb

What’s Milnot — is it soy?

My Rating System