drank Earl Grey by Ahmad Tea

I get to work this morning all blurry headed and pull open my tea drawer. There are over 50 different choices. Only about four of which are not sample sized. Too many options. I can’t decide. I don’t want to open something new. I don’t want to think that hard to prepare it or taste it. I am not awake enough anyway. I don’t have time for that one. Not in the mood for that one. Arrgh! If I don’t get caffeine soon I will shrivel up and d… ooh, Earl Grey. Nice. A blast of bergamot. The bite of a Ceylon. The first cup is nice and harsh just like I need it. The second, sweet and mellow, like everyone around me needs it. I may make it through this day yet without pulling someone’s arm off.

Cheryl

Earl has become my morning no-brainer too.

Barb

Yorkshire Gold. Like Kane’s coffee, only tea.

Except you don’t like adding dairy, do you? YG might be a bit much without the dairy.

K S

I used to drink Yorkshire Gold, good stuff!

Comments

Cheryl

Earl has become my morning no-brainer too.

Barb

Yorkshire Gold. Like Kane’s coffee, only tea.

K S

I used to drink Yorkshire Gold, good stuff!

My Rating System