drank Bailin Gongfu Black Tea by Teavivre

Sip down :( What a great tea! :)

Tea_is_wisdom

This tea is a great example of their high quality teas and fair prices.

K S

Which is your favorite?

Tea_is_wisdom

Well to be honest with you KS I like more traditional teas. I like different teas but the ones I tend to run to most in my steepings are Long Jing or Tie Guan Yin, Dan Cong, Da Hong Pao, Taiwanese Oriental Beauty, ripped & raw puerh. Always looking for the best in each category but within a fair price. I mean I am not going to pay an ungodly amount like 86.00/oz. Which is crazy to me but hey some people take it to that level. LOL!

Comments

Tea_is_wisdom

This tea is a great example of their high quality teas and fair prices.

K S