drank Darjeeling by Mother Parkers

It’s Saturday and that means multiple cups with breakfast. Simple but not too simple and delicious.

Scatterbrain

I still find myself reaching for a cup of coffee for breakfast most days, it’s a hard habit to break.

K S

I have tried, I just can’t learn to like the taste of coffee. I really don’t even care for the aroma.

Scatterbrain

Oh trust me, I don’t even like the taste of coffee. It’s just that coffee is more of a caffeine punch in the face rather than tea’s gentle perk-up. That’s what I need to wake up.

Comments

Scatterbrain

K S