I finished my work day with the tea I almost started with. This smells so luxurious. Wonderful vanilla, bergamot, and orange pieces with a smooth Ceylon base. The vanilla tastes like it has been caramelized, and the flavor flows right into the bergamot. I like the bergamot Empire Tea uses. It is a little different from most I’ve tried. I can never really pick out the orange flavor or maybe that is what gives the bergamot the unique twist. A delicious desert drink. When the sample is gone I plan to order this one.

Hesper June

Ooooo! This sounds like a absolutely divine Earl Grey! Adding this to my shopping list.

K S

Can’t wait to see your review. If I had more than a sample I would send you some.

Hesper June

Aw,thanks, you just enjoy!

Comments

Hesper June

K S

Hesper June

Aw,thanks, you just enjoy!

My Rating System