drank Earl Grey by Ahmad Tea

I have been drinking a lot of ‘serious tea’ lately. I am overdue for a cup of mindless enjoyment. Grab some leaf without really measuring. Get some water hot but just shy of boiling. Go about 3 minutes. Add Splenda and relax. No analyzing the base. No deciding is this citrus, floral, or perfume. No caring about depth or complexity. Its comfort tea. Sweet!

gmathis

As the temperature rises, the availability of brain cells for upper level reasoning—taste analysis included—decreases proportionately. I am currently the intellectual equivalent of a slug.

K S

They were reporting us as 107 today. I only had a mere 103 at home. Pretty sure that is hard on slugs. Stay out of the sun and drink tea that does not require big words.

Missy

Does that mean I’ll be super smart in Antartica? ;)

TheTeaFairy

I also love the «no-brainers» in my cupboard!

Comments

gmathis

K S

Missy

Does that mean I’ll be super smart in Antartica? ;)

TheTeaFairy

I also love the «no-brainers» in my cupboard!

My Rating System