drank Decaffeinated British Blend by Tetley

Drinking this one iced trying to stay cool and not get too hopped up on caffeine today. I’ll be drinking decaf Lipton iced this evening with mom and dad. I’ll do my best to pretend its this.

CHAroma

You should make this iced for your parents and serve it to them and then see if they notice the difference. ;)

K S

They always have the tea made and setting on the counter when I arrive. I will have to try this though. I have taken my good stuff and fixed them a mug. The comments ranged from it tastes like tea to I guess you could get used to that. If only they were being sarcastic ;)

CHAroma

Hahaha, well at least you try. :)

gmathis

Beloved incompatibles…I long ago gave up on a dear friend at work who has one of two comments about whatever I present for taste testing. “It’s weird” or “Just tastes like Lipton.”

Comments

CHAroma

K S

CHAroma

Hahaha, well at least you try. :)

gmathis