drank Creamy Earl Grey by Zenjala Tea Company

I can’t figure out how to grab the pictures off Zenjala’s website. The teas come in a nice tin. When you open the inner pouch the bergamot fills the air. I love the smell of bergamot in the morning. When steeping the scent of the tea is stout. Assam, Ceylon? I don’t know but it smells inviting. Although the bergamot and tea scents are strong this is not an overpowering cup. Bergamot is medium strength and you can still taste the tea. I don’t get the creamy reference in the taste, but then I have been living off the chocolate mint puerh lately. It does have a creamy texture, maybe that is what they mean. Not bitterness. A nice light bite. At any rate this is a solid Earl Grey with what seems to be cinnamon notes, though there is no cinnamon in this. 2 steeps. Quite nice.

Barb

I tried to be a smarty but I couldn’t grab the picture either. I looked at the page source and I think they store their stuff in Amazon’s cloud so there is no local file to get a URL for.

The tea sounds interesting!

Hesper June

I agree, the smell of bergamot in the morning is just divine:)

LiberTEAS

Pic added. :)

K S

Please explain how you captured the pic. I need to do the chocolate mint fusion and I have 4 more I am sampling.

Comments

Barb

The tea sounds interesting!

Hesper June

I agree, the smell of bergamot in the morning is just divine:)

LiberTEAS