drank Chance Combinations by Custom

Under the heading of You might be addicted… All weekend I kept thinking about was getting back to work where the bulk of my stash is stored and trying a mix of Zenjala Coconut Almond and Chocolate Mint Fusion. Both are so good on their own.

Ok, do you remember in science class when you did the experiment with waves. When the amplitude of the waves heading at each other became equal the waves cancelled each other out (or something like that).

Anyway that is what happened here. Despite this sounding like agreat combination, what really happened is they muted or muddied each other. Sad, but wiser. I still have a couple great teas to drink on their own :)

gmathis

I’m trying to recall if I’ve ever eaten anything that successfully combined coconut and mint….

K S

I never gave the mint a thought when I decided to try this. Now that you mention it, the only recognizable flavors were mint and puerh but even they weren’t clean. I have much to learn.

Comments

gmathis

K S