drank Earl Grey by Ahmad Tea

I love Ahmad. Inexpensive loose leaf in a tin. The base can get harsh if you over steep. This is my favorite everyday EG so this is what my brain thinks bergamot is supposed to taste like. Not for sissies. (Strikes manly pose)

Haha! Love it!
I do not like EG’s that are shy, will have to check this one out.

K S

Its similar to Twinings in bergamot intensity. It is the base that bites back that does it for me.

Hesper June

Sounds like right up my alley.
Majority of the Earl Grey I have drank is Twinings.
For some reason, I like my EG’s a little rough or “Manly” ;)
In other words, “the Earl” in my mind is not one who is sitting in the parlor reading.
My “Earl” is just coming in from a hunt with mud on his boots looking for a robust tea to revive him.

gmathis

Oooh, HJ, if I weren’t blissfully married, I wouldn’t mind meeting Earl ;)

Hehe! I know…me too;)

K S

I’d give you two a hard time but I find myself strangely attracted to Earl myself ;)

Hesper June

That’s Okay, he has that effect:)

Comments

Hesper June

Haha! Love it!
I do not like EG’s that are shy, will have to check this one out.

Hesper June

Sounds like right up my alley.
Majority of the Earl Grey I have drank is Twinings.
For some reason, I like my EG’s a little rough or “Manly” ;)

gmathis

Oooh, HJ, if I weren’t blissfully married, I wouldn’t mind meeting Earl ;)

Hehe! I know…me too;)

Hesper June

That’s Okay, he has that effect:)

My Rating System