Teavivre’s Jasmine makes me think grapes. The is the most amazing scented tea. I could just sniff this all day. The pearls are a little smaller than the premium. The brew is nearly clear. To me the difference between this and premium is this leaf has a mildly woodsy taste. I had 4 cups from one scoop. A trully beautiful tea.

ashmanra

Isn’t this great? I want it with my next order…

TheTeaFairy

I’ve bought premium and I loooove it! I was wondering what level of difference there was between the two, now I know, thanks!

K S

@ashmanra, ah ow, someone is contemplating falling off the not gonna order wagon. Shoot, you probably don’t need to park your car in the garage. I say back it out and make room for tea… Don’t tell your husband I suggested that.

@TheTeaFairy, I would love to see someone do a side by side to know myself. This was strictly a memory comparison.

ashmanra

K S: wish we had a garage. I would turn it into a tea room! :)

Comments

ashmanra

Isn’t this great? I want it with my next order…

TheTeaFairy

K S

ashmanra

K S: wish we had a garage. I would turn it into a tea room! :)

My Rating System