Now that I have a better idea of what is in this blend and how others perceived it I thought I would have another go at it. My first time with it left me confused. I had a preconceived notion of what this would taste like and this is something completely different. Steeped per instructions. The brew has a slight purple tint. There is a very light tartness that I now know comes from lingonberry (I had never heard of them before). I taste a fair bit of cinnamon. The main flavor though and the one I couldn’t separate out before is raspberry. That should be obvious but it blends seamlessly with the gojiberry and other ingredients to where my unsophisticated palate couldn’t place what I was tasting. If this were decaf my wife would probably love this. It is not something I would buy but I would never turn down a cup if offered. I think it is tasty, it just doesn’t grab my interest. Thanks sTEAp Shoppe for the sample.