drank Pepper Mango Green Tea by Gurman's

I grabbed this one for this afternoon to share with a coworker. I knew he would get it. Sadly, you cannot keep this in a plastic bag and expect it to still have a lot of heat after several months :(

It was still good, just not face melting. Lesson learned knucklehead. Put your stuff in better storage containers. Doh.

Tea Sipper

oh no. Don’t tell me everything I have in sandwich bags will be ruined! I have so many little samples in plastic bags I have no idea how I would store them better.

Tea Sipper

oh no! Don’t tell me everything I have in sandwich bags will be ruined! I have a ton of little samplings in plastic bags, so I have no idea how I could store them better.

K S

Sorry for your loss :) I mean :( I use to save some of the heavy pouches my tea came in but I was feeling like a hoarder so I tossed them. Fortunately I missed a few.

Comments

Tea Sipper

K S