drank Super Fruit Sencha by Fusion Teas

Yesterday it was 70. Last night we had 1 1/2 inches of rain. Woke up to 35 degree weather. Only supposed to get in the 50’s today. I promised to help with solar observing at an awareness event for the proposed Indiana Space Complex and Museum. I needed tea. Filled the thermos with this fruity delight. This one of my favorite go to comfort teas. It never lets me down. The event was well attended, fun, and not as cold as I feared. There were RC planes and jets circling above us and a BBQ trailer nearby. This tea went great with pulled pork.

Ysaurella

the picture of the blend is lovely and looks delicious !

ashmanra

It may be headed my way! We are supposed to have a cool down tomorrow night to the forties, but it could hit just north of us and we may not get quite so chilly.

Comments

Ysaurella

the picture of the blend is lovely and looks delicious !

ashmanra