drank White Monkey by Zenjala Tea Company

Not sure what I really did different today. I put a mug of water in the microwave for 1:40. It boils at about 1:55. I poured the water over the leaf in my press. Helped my wife for a couple minutes. Nothing seems out of the ordinary – maybe the water is a little cooler and maybe the steep is a little longer. Regardless, the result is delightful. Imagine halfway between Yunnan Dian Hong Golden Tips and White Peony. That is what I got today. It has generally tasted more white peony but with heft. It has always been really good anyway, but this is awesome.

Took the day off trying to get the necessary paperwork to apply for my pension so I will at least have some income after the impending permanent lay off. I am still waiting on a copy of our marriage license to arrive in the mail. I also tried to secure some help getting my oxygen when the job and insurance ends. Nothing but roadblocks. All in all a less than stellar day. Tea helped. As did the drive. One of the most gorgeous fall displays ever. Southern Indiana is so beautiful with its rolling hills and farm land.

gmathis

Praying for provision to sneak up on you from behind :) Rest when you can in between hassles.

Ysaurella

hope you’ll get all you need K S. Tea is a faithful companion

TeaEqualsBliss

OMG! I just found a random envelop with your name on it! Eeeeeek! Still want it? I can mail it today!

I hope that everything works out for you. :(

K S

Thanks all. I’ll stop dragging you all through this with me when I get over the shock.

TeaEqualsBliss – If you like sure, if you have someone else in mind to send it to, that’s cool as well. I have a lot of tea but like everyone else here, trying something new is always exciting.

gmathis – sometimes the blessing is in the sustaining through the drought. Yep, I remember saying it. Still holding on to it. Somehow, I believe, help my unbelief, comes to mind. I’ve read the endof the book. It ends really well!

gmathis

Amen. Swap you a prayer for timely travel home. It’s been a crazy great week in the kids’ writing ministry world, but I am tired and miss my guys.

gmathis – done and done.

ashmanra

You aren’t dragging us through! We are walking along with! Praying things get better and easier fast!

mrmopar

just remember what job went through in the old testament. sometimes it takes heat to forge soft metal to steel. you are on the prayer list and we all hope it gets better and you better stick around here!

K S

mrmopar – Thanks. I feel like I am well on my way to stainless steel (kidding). No plans to stop hanging. This is kind of my safe place. Nothing but love and support here :)

Comments

gmathis

Ysaurella