drank Decaffeinated British Blend by Tetley

Yep, its decaf and its a tea bag. I still like it. This morning I grabbed a bag and poked it into a glass bottle, filled with water, put the lid on and put it in the fridge. This afternoon the result was pretty tasty. Cold brewed this doesn’t taste a lot different than brewed. Maybe a little mellower. Mostly this just took no effort to prepare. Yeah, lazy me.

canadianadia

Cheers to lazy days!

ashmanra

Hubby’s first favorite tea! It was given to us by a British lady who said she found it to be the most akin to what she was used to drinking in England.

K S

it is not a contemplative tea. Just a good gulper. Its funny, I never feel the urge to sweeten iced or chilled tea. But I sweeten almost all hot tea. Maybe I need to chill everything and kick the habit.

Comments

canadianadia

Cheers to lazy days!