drank Earl Grey by Ahmad Tea

Went to vote this morning. I think this was the longest I have ever had to stand in line to vote. At one point my wife says, “I think you are going to be late for work.” To which, I sarcastically replied, “What are they going to do fire me?…. O wait they already did.” She sighed and quietly replied, “Really.” A few moments later I noticed the lady in front of us started acting antsy. She turned, looked at me, and said, “I can’t afford to lose my job.” Then she stepped out of line and quickly left the building. I stepped forward, thinking to myself, “Me too.” Sigh.

Different subject. Like gmathis I am also struggling with daylight savings time. I am waking up at 3:30. I don’t have to be up until 6:00, but I can’t go back to sleep. I am decaffing it in the evenings and it doesn’t seem to be helping. So I grabbed old reliable in an attempt to stay awake this morning.

I drink a lot of cheap teas. Some are better than others. I also get to drink a lot of above average stuff, thanks to Steepster. Some of it is a bit pricey. This one falls into the cheapster Steepster end at about a buck and half and ounce. This is where I go when I just need a good comfort sip. Not overly complex, just tasty. I highly recommend Ahmad to any one looking for a better than average cheap tea.

I am KS and I approve this tasting note.

Bonnie

Enjoyable read! You might try some puerh for soothing. I like my little orange toucha’s which are smooth, sweet and very mild. I think they’re inexpensive. I have to ask mrmopar where to get them though.

gmathis

Hug your wife for me. It’ll be good for the both of you. (We were out in 10 minutes, but there were seven—count ’em—seven active voters in our little municipal building. Major traffic for the burg!)

Bonnie

I just don’t understand why States don’t all have mail in ballots like I did. Easy, done 2 weeks ago. They even call and remind you to send it in and send an email too. If you want to go to a polling place, you can if you want to but why would you unless you need help.

K S

Bonnie – I save my puerh for when I have time and ambition for a marathon. Same with oolong. I hate stopping until they turn to mushroom water.

I don’t mind standing in line to vote. It kind of makes me take it more seriously. One advantage to mail in though would be getting the chance to look up some of the candidates for offices that were flying under the radar – like judges.

Comments

Bonnie

gmathis