Began my day with the cold brew I started last night. This is the 4th steep and the color was still dark and rich. Cold brewing seems to have tamed the earthy aroma of the cup. It also produced an even smoother cup. I will definitely try this with other puerhs after this experience.

Bonnie

I cold brew some myself. A good way to stretch leaves. One that I like in the Summer is the Summer Imperial Breakfast Blend.

MegWesley

I never would have thought to try this as a cold brew. That’s interesting. I might have to try that since I have a sample waiting in my tea basket to try.

kOmpir

I love cold brewed tea :) How did you ‘brewed’ yours to 4th steep ?

K S

After I had hot brewed the first three mugs, I waited for the press to cool down and added cool water, put the lid on and set it on the desk overnight. I normally start my day with a hot beverage but couldn’t wait to drink this. I have no idea how it would do with an unsteeped toucha but can’t imagine why it would not work.

Comments

Bonnie

MegWesley

kOmpir

I love cold brewed tea :) How did you ‘brewed’ yours to 4th steep ?

K S