drank Chamomile Vanilla Bean by Fusion Teas

I notice my first note on this was 8 months ago. In that time I have become rather fond of chamomile. I give credit to Fusion Teas for making the one that changed my mind. Now I’m the one that asks my wife if she would like a cup. You get the sweet honey apple up front with the slightly sour chamomile bite late in the sip but then the vanilla kicks in and washes it away.

Kittenna

This sounds quite interesting! I seem to like chamomile when mixed with creamy/vanilla-y ingredients. Might have to attempt to acquire some of this to satisfy my curiousity!

Comments

Kittenna

My Rating System