drank Ginger Darjeeling Peach by Fusion Teas

From this morning – I must have three dozen samples in little Baggies, most of them hearty black teas, that I haven’t tried yet. Of course I walked out the door without any of them because I am too asleep. It’s ok; I have an overflowing drawer at work. I’ll be fine. Except, I open the drawer and there are so many choices I feel paralyzed. This one popped up. I know it is not what I want for my first cup of the day, but it smells fruity and spicy and just happy. I could use some happy. Fusion Teas are master blenders. Nothing ever seems out of place in their teas. I can’t single out the ginger when this is hot. Frankly, I don’t feel like trying to sort it out. I just want tea. Oh wait. Once it cooled I gulped the last couple drinks and caught the bite of ginger and cinnamon. There was even a nice splash of light clove. This is a really nice cup; it just isn’t what I wanted this early. On to the next.