I sometimes read where reviewers don’t like white tea because, to them, it is too subtle. I can’t relate. I find Silver Needle to have an amazingly full flavor, and while it is not as in your face as an Assam it does pack a healthy buzz – despite popular opinion to the contrary. One of my oldest samples, it still smells as fresh as the day Teavivre sent it to me. As soon as the water hit the leaf, the room smelled of fresh cut hay. The sip is sweet hay and cucumber followed by a lingering melon aftertaste. This is exactly what I wanted this morning! I will continue on with this most of the day. An excellent white.

CrowKettle

I concur!

seule771

concur!

TheTeaFairy

I also agree KS, some whites are very complex, with many different layers of flavours. Although I’m not personaly drawn to white tea in the morning, I adore a Bai Mu Dan or Silver Needle in the afternoon!

K S

I tend to be a multi-steeper with white tea. If I start it late in the day I can’t go to sleep :P

Comments

CrowKettle

I concur!