drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

Maybe the lightest touch of vanilla I have had in a vanilla tea. I liked that – most are overdone. The decaf base is very light bodied. For an evening tea that makes sense. I like it. Thanks Nicole.

gmathis

You’ve probably seen this in other notes, but this is a great blender-inner and stretcher-outer.

ashmanra

K S: I don’t know if you had the sachet or loose, but JacquelineM and I found that the loose seems richer and has caramel notes, and it is important to stir it up because a lot of the goodies settle in the one pound bag.

K S

Thanks, I keep it in mind ladies. This is loose leaf.

Comments

gmathis

ashmanra

K S

Thanks, I keep it in mind ladies. This is loose leaf.

My Rating System