drank Organic Dehydrated Camellia by Teavivre

Day two with the same leaf… petals… flowers, ummm whatever this is. The second cup is darker in color. Still very see through but with a golden green tint. This has no bitterness. It still makes me think white tea with its melon and light cucumber notes. I thought this last night but wasn’t sure until today – this has a cooling effect making my lungs feel more open. My wife is going to try it later since its caffeine free. It didn’t work as a sleep aid for me like chamomile but it doesn’t pump more stay awake in your veins either. I’m am ready to commit to a rating. I like this.

K S

Inspired by JoonSusanna, I did some tea-search this afternoon. It has me wondering now – is this a tisane or a tea? It is not the leaf of the tea plant. Camellia is the flower of camellia sinesis plant. So is it tea or not? Hmmm.

Comments

K S

My Rating System