My wife used to make scratch coffee cake until we discovered Krusteaz cinnamon crumb cake mix at the Wal-mart. She mixed one up this evening and I slathered mine with butter. Wow! In combination with this tea I may have reached Nirvana.

gmathis

Love Krusteaz baking mixes. Makes it taste like you fussed.

ashmanra

I have never heard of them! Will have to look. I think my cholesterol went up just reading this, though. And after my physical today, that’s not a good thing. That’s why I’ve been drinking puerh all day! LOL!

Azzrian

Indeed Krusteaz is AWESOME!

K S

Krusteaz cornbread is the only brand my wife and I ever agreed on. I like sweet Jiffy mix she likes the unsweet dryer types. Not sure what tea cornbread goes with but I have been hankerin for a pot of beans.

Comments

gmathis

Love Krusteaz baking mixes. Makes it taste like you fussed.

ashmanra

Azzrian

Indeed Krusteaz is AWESOME!

K S