drank Orange Pekoe by Mother Parkers

I met up with a fellow former co-worker at Denny’s for breakfast and conversation this morning. We sat and talked over 2 hours. He has been unemployed 3 1/2 months now and says when his tax check comes in he will actually have more money in the bank than before he was let go (fired is what he called it). He added, tell me I’m not blessed. To which I add amen.

So I took this one with me and asked for hot water. The waitress looked at me questioningly. I told her I brought my own because, no offense, but your tea is really bad. She giggled a little and brought my water. As it turns out their tea is bad because its Lipton and it makes horrible hot tea, but the biggest problem is their water. My tea that I normally really enjoy, tasted of fish. Had this been the tea Denny’s carries I would have rated it 12. What a difference the water makes. Glad now I didn’t waste some loose leaf.

canadianadia

So true about the difference the water makes. Many times when I get hot water in restaurants it tastes faintly of coffee. That’s not great either, but it’s better than fish – ick!

Comments

canadianadia

My Rating System