drank Pyramid Teabags by PG Tips

Haven’t had time for tea the last couple days. Did manage to get this one in. I thought I would try something different when brewing. I heated the water to just below boiling and only steeped about one minute. Big bold black teas can attack my stomach in a hurry. This, short steeped was much more to my liking, and it didn’t hurt. I think this takes me down to only 118 teas (mostly samples) but fortunately I have maybe 7 on the way. Not bad for a guy with no job.

Rachel J

This is what I drink first thing in the morning. Drinking anything better would be a waste when I am half asleep. Also, my stomach is really funny in the mornings, so whatever I drink has to have soy milk and sugar in it to cut the astringency. I discovered, like you, that this stuff is pretty good with cooler water and a short steep. I still need the milk and sugar, though, if it’s first thing in the morning.

K S

I guess I am weird. I do some of my best tasting first thing in the morning. The rest of my senses are too asleep to interfere I think. I have never been a milk or creamer person. Sugar (Splenda actually) helps me taste. Milk just hides flavor. Of course if you brew this traditional style that is a good thing!

Comments

Rachel J

K S