drank Rose Garden by Twinings

First off, I thought I already used all this up. I found one bag this morning. This takes me down to 114. I am very hit or miss with rose tea. usually more miss. Too froofroo for me I guess. I really like Teaves Rose Berry as it has just enough strawberry to make an excellent sip. I also like this which surprises me. It is straight up rose in the scent – I would like to say rose always smells like a garden, but to me rose (when it is not perfumey) makes me think funeral. Maybe that is appropriate for Good Friday. Hold on – Sunday is coming. The taste remains true to rose but somehow the Twinings version works for me. It has that familiar Twinings black tea base that helps. Again I am really surprised I like this.