drank Nepal, Mist Valley by Simpson & Vail

Went to bed at 11 got up at 3. I’ve done that for a couple days now. I haven’t felt well but not bad enough I knew what was wrong. Well, Tuesday I did have to break out the nebulizer to feel like I had any air in my lungs, but other than that I just felt – blah. I haven’t even felt like drinking tea or much of anything else. This morning I woke up with a stomach virus. I have a job interview Friday. I have to feel better (even if I don’t – you know). I don’t have all the training they are looking for, so really my only hope is neither do any of the other candidates. The earliest Ivy Tech is offering any courses I need to update my skills is fall. Classes had already started this spring when I was let go.

I’m rambling, sorry. I have a bunch of new teas to review and I just don’t feel up to it yet. Having this one to start my day. It is a wonderful cup of malt and cocoa and fruit. Smelled very earthy as I was brewing it. I have got to get some fluids in me and this is pretty easy on the stomach which I apparently need this morning.

I’m through whining now ;)

I hope you start feeling better. I will totally send good luck vibes your way for Friday!

gmathis

Whine all you like. I was just about to write a tasting note that started off roughly the same way. I still may ;)

Take care of yourself.

MegWesley

Good luck vibes going your way! Feel better soon.

Mercuryhime

Feel better! And good luck! You’ll floor them within your awesome personality. :)

Nicole

Good luck. Hope you feel better.

mrmopar

Best luck to you saying a prayer for your interview and to hope you feel better!

Comments

gmathis

Take care of yourself.

MegWesley

Good luck vibes going your way! Feel better soon.

Mercuryhime

Nicole

Good luck. Hope you feel better.

mrmopar