Just got back from town. It’s cool (my wife says cold). It’s dreary and lightly raining. This was the perfect tea for this moment. It is warm. The taste is fresh and green with enough bite toward the end of the sip, to make you take notice without crossing the line in to bitterness. Really hitting the spot.

Today we went shopping for our very first ever NEW mattress. My wife and I have slept on hand-me-downs our entire lives. We did own a new water bed years ago but that kind of doesn’t count. It will not be delivered for a week or so because we special ordered the foundation. But it is going to be awesome.

In the last month we have paid off the house, the truck, the tractor, and the credit card. The mattress is a small victory celebration. There is still a mountain of medical bills that we hope to conquer next. All this has occurred after I was permanently laid off. It does not add up on paper. All I know is we have been blessed beyond measure.

Ysaurella

congrats for the new mattress, hope you’ll love it because you know mattress …we only know after 1 week if we love it or not.

gmathis

Amen and Jehovah Jireh.

Terri HarpLady

New bed! AWesome!

TheTeaFairy

Sweet dreams on your new mattress!

Rachel J

Congratulations!!! That all sounds like lots of weight off your shoulders.

Comments

Ysaurella

gmathis

Amen and Jehovah Jireh.

Terri HarpLady

New bed! AWesome!

TheTeaFairy

Sweet dreams on your new mattress!

Rachel J

Congratulations!!! That all sounds like lots of weight off your shoulders.

My Rating System