drank Irish Breakfast by Harney & Sons

No way have I had this sample for 5 months! Retirement is killing my tea drinking. At the office I had a mug in my hand all day long. In the last two days I have had exactly one cup. I’m retired, shouldn’t I get to sit home and sip tea all day? Apparently not.

Woke up at 5:00 a.m. tried to go back to sleep but gave up. Bagel/cream cheese and Irish Breakfast. I am going to get some tea in me right from the start. I wish I had a camera this morning filming my sleepyhead trying to fix this. I made me laugh I was so out of it.

The cup turned out great despite me. This was full of cheek numbing in a good way. Strong enough to get me moving without the horrible nasty taste of coffee. Off to the farmer’s market.

My Rating System