drank Lotus by The Persimmon Tree Tea Company

While those of you who are slaves to your jobs were busy making someone else rich, the idle jobless among you went fishing. What a perfect day for it. Lots of birds and frogs chattering all around us. Great day. There was a Lilly pad in bloom. I kept looking at it thinking Mmmm Lotus. So here I sit with a mug. I am not sure what kind of green tea this is but I love it. Green, vegetal, and buttery. The lotus is hard to describe but excellent. It is kind of anise, kind of. It is just so good. I have been hoarding this one to make it last as long as possible. I can see this one being a staple when I feel safe in ordering again.

Stephanie

I’m very much a fishing novice but I renewed my license this week so we can go fishing this weekend! Did you catch anything?

K S

Oh, you noticed I didn’t mention catching anything. Well, I caught bait. My wife pulled in a really nice catfish and a couple keeper bluegill.

Nice! :D

gmathis

Retirement never sounded so good. In theory, I could finish my public school years in 2015. In reality, they’ll be hauling my dry bones out of there on a gurney…

K S

g that’s what I thought. I will be glad when things are a little more stable but I don’t miss it at all.

Comments

Stephanie

Nice! :D