drank Lotus by The Persimmon Tree Tea Company

This morning my wife asked if I wanted to drive her to Ben Franklin. That may be a regional store, so it is like an old time small town general store – crafts to plumbing, it’s all there. Anyway, it was a beautiful morning in the low 70’s so I ask her to wait five minutes. I reused yesterday’s leaf and poured the tea into my ceramic travel mug. While she shopped for sewing items I sat in the car and sipped tea in the sunshine. I think I got the better deal. This is delicious.

KeenTeaThyme

You still have Ben Franklins?! I used to shop there all the time when I was growing up. The two local shops have since closed. Gone the way of MJDesigns!

gmathis

Loved ’em!

Janefan

I used to go to Ben Franklin’s as a child in MD. And, my first job was at MJ Designs. I’m not very “crafty” but I love people who are! :-)

K S

We are so red neck backwoods, they never got around to closing our store. No one buys much at one time but almost everyone packs a little something out. I love small town america – except for the whole you can’t buy tea within a two hour drive.

mrmopar

Love Ben Franklin’s, wish we still had one.

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

gmathis

Loved ’em!

Janefan

K S

mrmopar

Love Ben Franklin’s, wish we still had one.

My Rating System