Thank you gmathis for letting me try this one. After being blown away by Candy Cane Lane I commented I would have to find this one, so g sent me some. She warned me it was better with two bags. I opted to try it in my tiny cup with one bag. If I mess it up, I get a few more tries.

I can’t imagine anyone (at least in the western world) not smiling when they smell this stuff in the bag or brewing. Almost makes you want to check to see if the oven is on. They absolutely nail the aroma of sugar cookies.

The taste didn’t make me think sugar cookie as much as butterscotch. I looked up recipes for both and they seem to use the same basic ingredients but in differing amounts. I think this has too much buttery flavor for sugar cookies. It is really good, just different than the aroma suggests. My granddad always had butterscotch disc candy around when we would visit. So bonus points for memories.

This is fun and I can see why it is a holiday favorite. Me, I just happen to like cookies and candy all year round.

gmathis

They really need to rename it and market it year round. Glad you liked it.

Agreed!

Bonnie

You can get all the flavors in Colorado year round. Really…cuz it’s a local company.

Bonnie

Oh, their online store $2.99 a box.

Awesome