drank Golden Monkey Black Tea by Teavivre

Golden Monkey, how I love you! I read my first tasting note. I can add nothing to it. I also noticed I was able to get 6 western mugs out of a single scoop of leaf. Simply an amazingly glorious tea.

kOmpir

Can you give us your steeping preferences for this tea?

K S

I fill my scoop, which is about 1/2 the sample packet. I almost never use as much leaf as called for on the instructions. Prepared with 12oz of heavily steaming almost boiling water and my press. The steep was a little less than two minutes.

K S

I went back to my notes and found I stayed around two minutes until the fifth cup @ 3 minutes and sixth @ 4.

Comments

kOmpir

Can you give us your steeping preferences for this tea?

My Rating System