drank Candy Cane Lane by Celestial Seasonings

Last night’s cup. Anyone surprised? I didn’t think so.

Fixed this just before bedtime. My desktop is behaving badly. Virus and Malware scans aren’t finding anything. So I decided to do a system restore as I sipped this. Bad idea. At about 2:00 am I turned off the monitor and fell asleep. At 6:00 I was back up working on it again. It at least boots now but still running slow. It may be a motherboard problem in which case it will have to wait. I’ll just use my laptop. I have irreplaceable software on it that even if I could find the disks, they won’t run on Win 8.

morebloodytea

Ingredients:
Peppermint, decaffeinated green tea, orange peel, natural vanilla and mint flavors with other natural flavors, cinnamon, milk thistle, blackberry leaves, roasted carob, roasted chicory and vanilla bean.

That sounds bloody awful

K S

That’s what I used to think, add to it that the box looks to cartoonish to be taken seriously. I avoided Celestial Seasonings for years. I was wrong.

TheTeaFairy

KS, I believe you! I usually avoid tea bags, not cause I’m a tea snob but because they taste awful to me. Except for the classic yellow earl grey from Twinings , and another Canadian brand I know, I just don’t bother buying or trying them anymore.

But I’d love to have more variety around to bring with me when I travel, so much user friendly than loose tea!

I checked them out, they seem to use only all natural ingredients and I like that. Just found a Canadian online store that carries a large variety of Celestial Seasonings. I will probably place an order, but before I do, could you recommend some other flavours that you really enjoy from them?

I have only tried 4.

Candy Cane Lane I am obviously obsessed with as well at Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride. Sleigh ride you need to play with time, temp, and water/tea ratio to find your sweet spot. I also recommend adding sweetener – to make it more cookie like.

Sweet Harvest Pumpkin was just OK. I have never had a pumpkin tea that lived up to my expectations. It’s better than most in a bag but the added Stevia kind of doesn’t help.

Sleepytime Extra is a spearmint/chamomile flavored herbal. Normally I hate spearmint. Here it seems to work. I bought this one because it is the only one at my grocer that contains valerian which tends to relax my brain so I can sleep.

One of these days I need to be brave and buy a variety pack just to see if I am missing other simple comfort teas. What I have tried I liked better than Stash. I agree it is hard to beat classic yellow for EG, unless it’s Ahmad ;)

TheTeaFairy

¡muchas gracias! I will keep your suggestions for later, but Well.ca is out of stock on Candy Cane :-( it figures, seems to be very popular! Adding to the shopping list for now.

Comments

morebloodytea

Ingredients: