drank Yun Nan Dian Hong Black Tea by Teavivre

Excellent as always. Usually have this for a morning cup. Today my son was over and I thought he might like it. His opinion? Tastes like tea. I tried to raise him better. :)

El Monstro

I like this too, just got a bag of it, pretty reasonably priced.

mrmopar

I bet you raised him well.

gmathis

I’ve given up on my menfolk—-best I can squeeze out of ’em is “lawn clippings” and “hot leaf juice.”

K S

I have one friend who enjoys tea beyond Lipton iced. Even he has never really progressed much beyond Twinings. I wish I had a tea place like Bonnie’s Happy Lucky’s to hang out in.

Comments

El Monstro

I like this too, just got a bag of it, pretty reasonably priced.

mrmopar

I bet you raised him well.

gmathis