drank Rose Dian Hong Black Tea by Teavivre

I thought about just copying my blog review but I’ll try not to repeat myself. I enjoyed reading the reviews by others. For some this is highly rose. For some its very delicate. Not being overly experienced with rose tea I have tried enough to know this is a very well behaved tea. I used half my sample and steeped 4 minutes. Zero bitterness. No rough edges. The cup scent has enough rose to make me nervous but the sip is very different. It begins with a wonderfully smooth Dian Hong followed by the rose. Then the two flavors come together, neither overpowering the other. The creamy mix passing into a sweet aftertaste. When the tea base and the flavoring are this well balanced I have to say – Wonderfully done!