I could look at the dry leaf all day long. Beautiful and interesting. This is topped only by the aroma out of the bag. Just Wow! honey drenched burnt caramel. Again, just Wow! I steeped one minute per directions. I think two would be more to my personal tastes. It is a little lighter than the scent suggests. But man is it tasty. White, puerh, black, oolong – its all in there. It tastes mostly of Yunnan black and dark Wuyi. Malty, light cocoa, burnt caramel, light hints of cinnamon. As usual I liked it best as it approaches room temperature. Thanks Terri for sharing this jewel.

TastyBrew

I love this one. I didn’t at first, but by the time I finished my bag and wanted to buy some more, it was gone. sigh

BrewTEAlly Sweet

(Clicks wishlist) how have I not seen this one?!

gmathis

(mouth watering)

Comments

TastyBrew

BrewTEAlly Sweet

(Clicks wishlist) how have I not seen this one?!

gmathis