I started today by giving the screen in my press a thorough scrubbing. I didn’t realize how long I had let it go. It could use an overnight soak to get the rest of the stains out but it will do as is for now. Heated extra water for a bowl of brown rice. Ended up with about 16 oz water left for the press. I used yesterday’s leaf. Steeped 15 seconds – not 4 minutes like yesterday. I filled two cups and based on the strength of the tea this will go more, maybe many more. I had 24 oz yesterday. The brew was beautiful burgundy colored. There are no rough edges in this cup. It is leather and honey, along with what I am still calling wood although who ever updated the product info (Teavivre?) called it loam and orchids. While the leaf in the press has a barnyard scent, there is nothing even close to that in the cup. When you pay attention to what you are doing this is really good. Now I feel comfortable checking recommend.

Flavors: Honey, Leather, Wood

Boiling 0 min, 15 sec 10 g 16 OZ / 473 ML
Sami Kelsh

This sounds really sexy.

ashmanra

I’m with Sami.

Comments

Sami Kelsh

This sounds really sexy.