Look at me, grabbing an Assam first thing in the morning – on purpose. It has taken a very long time to get over my mistrust. Cheap bagged Assam tea will do that to you. This one is helping in my recovery. Not sure what I did differently today but this is nicely malty.I thought it was very light last time. More leaf maybe. Yes, it still has some cheek tingle and I think I need to get something to eat with it but it is hardly the beige meh I considered all of Assamdom in the past.

Ysaurella

some assams definitively reconciled me as well with assams in general, I’m with you on this.

K S

I must say it went awesome with a smores pop tart. Not real food but a reasonable facsimile at 6:00 AM.

Comments

Ysaurella

K S