drank Lotus by The Persimmon Tree Tea Company

This is my favorite tea from The Persimmon Tree. The other reviews run the full range from hate it to love it and all points in between. The base green is a strong vegetal tea bordering on bitter but it is the good kind. The lotus is light. Mixing with the green base it takes on anise and vanilla notes. Unlike anything else I’ve had. Nothing like Tazo Lotus which is decaf bagged with a wimpy green base. That one is a lovely simple floral tea. This one is full bodied and complex with the base standing along side the floral. Love.

K S

I just read through my log on this tea. I amused myself. I think I have seven reviews and they are all a scrambling of the same ideas. Sounds like I haven’t changed my opinion in the last year at all.(cute thumbs up emoticon would go here if I knew how)

gmathis

Funny…I notice that about some of mine (twelve ways to say the same thing), and on others I’m all over the map. Consistent I ain’t.

K S

Its all about how you feel at the time.

Comments

K S

gmathis

K S

Its all about how you feel at the time.

My Rating System