drank Vanilla Citrus Spice by Verdant Tea

There is no doubt this is beautiful leaf. The flavors are well blended. I would think with vanilla as the first word in the name that this would be far more vanilla. To me it was only a subtle hint of creaminess. Mainly this is ginger, orange, and cinnamon. The black base peaks out occasionally. I think that is my main complaint. I want less stuff and more tea. Good but not my thing.

haha and here i am waaaaating for this to come back sigh

boychik

That’s how I felt KS until I brewed it like chai. Milk, maple syrup, and tiny amount of coconut oil(they say its so good for you). It was delicious.

K S

I have never learned to really like chai. That probably explains my lack of enthusiasm for this blend. Weird. I tend to like everything else.

boychik

Chai is not my fav, I don’t even have it. Since I was stuck with this tea I decided to experiment. I gave it to try to my kids and hubby and they loved it. I sent the rest to Terri.

Comments